In order to meet the growing needs of our Romanian team, Valuement Romania is looking for a Financial Analyst / Consultant to join the Auditing business unit in Bucharest.
You will have the opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and young atmosphere with great opportunities of professional career.
We are looking for:
– 2-4 years of professional experience in client facing.
– Experience with (a) Process Consulting, or (b) PMO services, or (c) Expertise Consulting, or (d) Managing 3rd party software solution implementation.
– Experience in Retail or FMCG (in consulting projects or previous employment within industry) is considered a plus.
– Understanding of ERP architectures, portal and platform solutions.
– Strong finance and business acumen, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Proficient with English.
– Open-minded, willingness to join a consulting team, passionate about retail industry, motivated to improve.
If you are an enthusiastic professional, passionate about retail and focused on value-adding experiences, we are curious to meet you! Retail is a complex business with a bit of everything.
Valuement part of Mantu Group is the largest local consultancy specialized in retail processes. Leveraging the experience of both seasoned retail professionals and specialized change management consultants, Valuement offers its professional services for Store Operations, Supply Chain, Category Management and Finance & Risk Management.
The company is part of Valuement Group, a network of consultancies which serves over 50 of the largest retail players in Europe, CIS and the Middle East.
Founded in 2014, the Romanian office is proud to serve its partners, leaders of the FMCG, DIY and specialized retail markets and continuous to diversify its capacities to advise its clients in the implementation of their latest projects.