The main mission is to turn processes, systems, and data from our customers into information, information into insight and insight to business value to carry out our consulting missions. The successful applicant will serve as the liaison between the client, our operational teams, and our Smart Data department.
Strategic issue for the company, the candidate will value complex data sources, develop the knowledge of our customers’ processes, and provide high level support to our business consultants.
Mainly oriented around financial and operational data of the retail industry, the main projects on which the candidate will work are:
· Study client’s environment in order to define business needs;
· Define client’s data sources (ERP or home-made software) required for our projects;
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs;
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities for our analysis;
· Conduce part of lifecycle data analysis : Data model analysis, checks, final enrichments;
· Drive data handling activities done by our internal Data Services team.
· Provide data support four our consultants (documentation, training, support);
· Develop solutions with the team for automating and simplifying data analysis;
· Participate in cross-functional team projects (e.g. consulting – audit – IT)
In addition he/she will also participate or manage :
· To the group’s projects (Process automation, Software developments, New business services, etc.);
· Data-science projects (algorithms, new analysis concepts, Client’s data acquisition processes automation, etc.).