In order to meet the growing needs of our Italian team, Valuement Italia is looking for a Business Manger to join the Operation business unit in Milan.
You will have the opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and young atmosphere with great opportunities of professional career.
Your main responsibility is to set up and grow a profitable and sustainable Business Unit, over which you will have operational and strategic control. You will be operating across three main areas:
Business and Strategy
• Setting your Business Unit development strategy & monitoring its KPIs, in accordance with your Area Business Manager;
• Develop your clients portfolio by identifying prospects and contact them;
• Do prospection meetings autonomously and understand the challenges of your key clients;
• Diversifying the implementation of existing and new services;
• Work closely with Delivery teams to create the best solutions for your clients;
• Managing legal and contractual aspects when opening new client accounts;
• Coordinate with Delivery Teams and HR for Talents identification and recruitment process in order to participate in the growth of the company.
• Monitoring client activities in order to anticipate needs and win new projects;
• Drafting a structured technical and financial business proposal and negotiating the fees;
• Preparing and leading qualification meetings between clients and Delivery team;
• Strengthening existing commercial partnerships and developing new ones;
• Maintaining an outstanding relationship with your customer, animating meeting and preparing presentation, together / in accordance with Delivery Teams;
• Monitor Customer and project profitability, according to defined targets.
• You will be responsible for your Business Unit Contribution Margin;
• Providing advanced P&L analysis, with the help of tool, identifying any issues and building an action plan to optimize turnover and contribute margin;
• Overseeing invoicing and client recovery where necessary.
We are looking for young talents with an entrepreneurial spirit, who want to push themselves beyond their limits. We need highly ambitious self-starters seeking new challenges:
• Master’s degree and above in Business / IT or Engineering, with oversea experience;
• Interested in working in a demanding environment where excellence is key;
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit, strength of conviction, leadership, and ability to develop skills to adapt to the local economy;
• ability to understand clients’ needs and transform into business solutions and opportunities;
• Excellent communication skills, including cold calling approach;
• Excellent written and spoken English and Italian