In order to meet the growing needs of our Romanian team, Valuement Eastern Europe is looking for a:
to join the Consulting Business Unit in Bucharest
Responsibilities and Tasks
Work on consulting projects with an experienced and motivated team, in a dynamic industry, with challenging opportunities and high development potential. Your main tasks will include:
- Start-up of any consulting engagement in existing and new clients: (a) client & process understanding; (b) data acquisition and analysis; (c) project delivery schedule;
- Assess, understand, or anticipate the client needs and desired outcomes.
- Perform complex analysis and data interpretation to reveal potential weaknesses or risks in the client’s process; comprehend the causes; suggest recommendation and solutions according to client requirements;
- Develop and deliver presentations, business plans, reports to clients and Valuement management.
- Contribute to process engineering, developing operational models;
- Design and suggest improvement initiatives for operational efficiencies;
- Assist the client during the solution implementation.
- Identify, prioritize and act upon project bottlenecks, opportunities and gaps within project life-cycle.
- Constantly seeks to expand business network in Valuement clients.
- Permanently aiming towards identifying new scalable products / services.
- Together with the Consulting Manager, represents Valuement services to client and external audiences through high-quality and personalized business development related content (pre-sales, presentations, offers).
Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for
- 3-5 years of professional experience in client facing.
- Experience with (a) Process Consulting, or (b) PMO services, or (c) Expertise Consulting, or (d) Managing 3rd party software solution implementation.
- Experience in Retail or FMCG (in consulting projects or previous employment within industry) is considered a plus.
- Understanding on ERP architectures, portal and platform solutions.
- Strong finance and business acumen, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with English.
- Open-minded, willingness to join a consulting team, problem-solving, analytic, passionate about retail industry, motivated to improve.
If you are an enthusiastic professional, passionate about retail and focused on value-adding experiences, we are curious to meet you! Retail is a complex business with a bit of everything.
What we Offer:
- Salary package in line with local corporate market (in terms of competitiveness, bonuses, insurance, meal tickets).
- Interesting career development options and provoking assignments
- Independence, respect and trust as long as your agenda is aligned with ours.
- Great team, office, tools and culture.