In order to increase our team, our Italian subsidiary is looking for a
based in our office in province of Perugia - Castiglione del Lago (Italy).
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe with interesting opportunities to develop your career on different positions. Our teams, clients' offices based for most of them, are our first ambassadors and the first point of contact with our clients.
Ideal candidates, should have graduated in economic disciplines (such as a degree in economics and commerce, statistics, finance) or engineering management, they preferably may have gained a first-hand experience in consulting or auditing companies or in the world of large retailers.
Main tasks will be:
• Support in gathering all the data needed to realize analysis;
• Contribute actively to the recovery process through the creation of clear and structured files;
• Contact suppliers;
• Link and corroborate data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails).
• Relevant degree in Statistics and Economics, or in Computer Science and Finance Management;
• Very good knowledge of MS Office particularly of Excel;
• Able to use ERP or management systems (SAP ; Oracle ; SAGE etc);
• Experience in database management;
• Accounts payable basics.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral (also by phone);
• Ability to work on own initiative, to solve problem;
• Result oriented mind;
• Strong analytical and numerical mind.
Knowledge about the mass retail market in general and its process will be a good advantage.
Based on his/her additional set of skills and experience we will evaluate the position that suit best and are in advantage for the candidate.
The Curriculum Vitae, along with a short letter of motivation, need to be sent in the formats .doc or .pdf. and also attaching a photograph.
Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
The Company informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by the Company HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third partie.