In order to increase our team, our French subsidiary is looking for an IT Data Analyst – Specialist based in Lyon or Paris.
Valuement is an international network of consulting firms specialized in Business Processes reengineering and improvement. The candidate has the opportunity to integrate in a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe and MENA region, with interesting opportunities to develop his/her career.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong organization, a good capacity to work with international teams and a result-oriented mind. He/She can handle the fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to any situation in order to find solutions and to reach goals.
As part of our French subsidiary, you will join the International Data team in a matrix form of organization, attached to the General Manager France and under the functional responsibility of the CIO Group.
The mission that will be entrusted is to transform and value the data of our customers in order to carry out our Consulting missions and manage the IT assets of local subsidiary. Strategic issue for the company, the candidate will value complex data, develop the knowledge of our customers’ processes in the service of the business and provide support to our business consultants.
Mainly oriented around the financial and operational data of the retail sector, the main projects on which the candidate will work are:
• Plan and optimize activities, prioritize and communicate schedule to stakeholders;
• Study and acquire data from our customers from specific ERP systems and in-house software;
• Analyze, understand and convert data to make them usable and intelligible;
• Design and execute data transformation and enrichment algorithms;
• Facilitate the appropriation of data/tools by our consultants (documentation, training, support);
• Integrate tools and develop solutions for automating and simplifying data analysis;
• Deploy, manage and maintain local subsidiary's hardware and software, with technical support from the IT group team.
In addition he/she can also participate:
• To the group's projects (Big data, Data infrastructure, Business Services, etc.);
• Data-science projects of the Data-Analysts international team (Algorithms, new analysis concepts, Data acquisition processes, etc.).
Coming from an engineering school or equivalent in computer science or applied statistics, the ideal candidate has:
• More than 3 years of experience in the field of data analysis, ideally in the sector of audit or retail;
• Expertise in data analysis, master in SQL type databases or data audit software, and know programming languages (preferably Python or R);
• A customer oriented mind;
• Great leadership skills;
• High level in English (written and oral);
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral (also by phone);
• Ability to work on own initiative, to solve complex problem in order to reach with proactivity goals;
• Result oriented mind;
• Strong analytical and numerical mind.
Able to frequent travels in France and abroad.
Based on his/her additional set of skills and experience we will evaluate the position that suit best and are in advantage for the candidate.