In order to increase our team, our Polish subsidiary is looking for 2 Business Consultant, based in our office in Poznan .
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe with interesting opportunities to develop your career on different positions. Our teams, clients' offices based for most of them, are our first ambassadors and the first point of contact with our clients.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong organization, a good capacity to work with teams (Valuement’s and client’s) and a result-oriented mind. He/She can handle the fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to any situation in order to find a solution for the client and to reach goals.
The candidate has at least 2 to 5 years of significant experience in consulting firm, statutory audit or finance and audit company.
Main tasks will be:
• Gather all the data needed to realize analysis. Directly in touch with the client’s team;
• Analyze and due diligence account and sales. Elaborate interesting KPIs required by the client;
• Contribute actively to the recovery process (if the client asks). Contact the suppliers;
• Link and corroborate data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails);
• Format, present and discuss results from analysis with the client and the relevant third party vendor;
• Help to elaborate the analysis report and KPIs;
• Recommend an improved process to clients.
• Relevant degree in Statistics and Economics, or in Computer Science and Finance Management;
• Very good knowledge of MS Office particularly of Excel;
• Able to use ERP or management systems (SAP ; Oracle ; SAGE etc);
• Experience in database management;
• Knowledge about retail process and negotiation;
• Accounts payable basics;
• Good level of English to speak and write, if you speak another language it will be a plus.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral (also by phone)
• Ability to work on own initiative, to solve complex problem in order to reach with proactivity goals
• Result oriented mind
• Strong analytical and numerical mind
ADDITIONAL INFO & SALARY PACKAGE
Knowledge about the mass retail market in general and its process will be a good advantage.
The consultants will work directly with the Operational Manager.
Based on his/her additional set of skills and experience we will evaluate the position that suit best and are in advantage for the candidate.