In order to increase our team, our French subsidiary is looking for 2 Business Analyst / Consultant, based in our office in Paris .
The candidate has the opportunity to integrate a young international group which knows a quick growing through Europe with interesting opportunities to develop his/her career. Our teams, clients' offices based for most of them, are our first ambassadors and the first point of contact with our clients.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong organization, a good capacity to work with teams (Valuement’s and client’s) and a result-oriented mind.
He/She can handle the fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to any situation in order to find a solution for the client and to reach goals.
The candidate has at least 2 to 5 years of significant experience in consulting firm, statutory audit or finance and audit company.
Main tasks will be:
• Gather all the data needed to realize analysis. Directly in touch with the client’s team;
• Analyze and due diligence account and sales. Elaborate interesting KPIs required by the client;
• Contribute actively to the recovery process (if the client asks). Contact the suppliers;
• Link and corroborate data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails);
• Format, present and discuss results from analysis with the client and the relevant third party vendor;
• Help to elaborate the analysis report and KPIs;
• Recommend an improved process to clients.
• Relevant degree in Statistics and Economics, or in Computer Science and Finance Management;
• Very good knowledge of MS Office particularly of Excel;
• Able to use ERP or management systems (SAP ; Oracle ; SAGE etc);
• Experience in database management;
• Knowledge about retail process and negotiation;
• Accounts payable basics;
• Good level of English to speak and write, if you speak another language it will be a plus.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral (also by phone)
• Ability to work on own initiative, to solve complex problem in order to reach with proactivity goals
• Result oriented mind
• Strong analytical and numerical mind
ADDITIONAL INFO & SALARY PACKAGE
Knowledge about the mass retail market in general and its process will be a good advantage.
The consultants will work directly with the Operational Manager.
Based on his/her additional set of skills and experience we will evaluate the position that suit best and are in advantage for the candidate.